Angeles Wealth Management’s primary client goal is to protect your privacy.
To conduct regular business, we may collect nonpublic personal information from sources such as:
• Information reported by you on applications or other forms you provide to us
• Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others
In providing our services to you, we may disclose the information below regarding customers and/or former customers, as necessary, to companies to perform certain services, or as required by law.
• Information the firm receives from clients on applications (name, social security number, address, assets, etc.)
• Information about client transactions with our firm or others (account information, payment history, parties to transactions, etc.)
• Financial service providers such as money managers, custodians, or broker dealers
Angeles Wealth Management will internally safeguard your nonpublic personal information by restricting access to only those employees who provide products or services to you or those who need access to your information to service your account. In addition, we will maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that meet federal and/or state standards to guard your nonpublic personal information.